- Applying to international academic programs: MBA, LLM, graduate school, university
- Preparing for an interview, presentation, or meeting in English.
- Preparing English-language content for a website, book, or other publication.
- Studying for TOEFL, TOEIC, GMAT, GRE, or other English language tests.
- Writing academic papers, reports, or business correspondence in English.
You've come to the right place!
Professional English Services
Editing ・Proofreading ・J-E Translation ・Website Content ・Commercial Literature
MBA・ LLM・Graduate School Applications
Strategy & Counseling ・Application Essays / Resume Check ・Admissions Interview Training
Customized Private Lessons
Job Hunting (applications & interview training) ・Language Tests ・Writing ・Presentations etc.
Take The Next Step...
Or feel free to e-mail me with a question.
Advanced TOEFL Classes
More about Matthew Aldridge
Living with my family in beautiful, historical Nara, I use my expertise to support those individuals and organizations in Japan who seek to reach out to the wider global community.
With almost 25 years in the English communication industry - as teacher, trainer, writer, editor, translator, manager and counselor - I can offer the most effective communication advice, service, or strategy to match the needs of each client.
With 23 of those years spent in Japan, I understand both the specific problems many Japanese have with the English language, and also how to explain and describe in English the often unique cultural and social aspects of Japan that often get "lost in translation".
strong proponent of a "Simple is Best!" approach
to communication, I'm frequently told by students
and clients that I offer the
and advice they have ever received in Japan.